Thursday, July 5, 2018

Gland Electronics Infrared Digital Thermometer for Infants

Baby Thermometer – Infrared Digital Thermometer for ear or forehead. https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Thermometer-Infrared-Forehead-Suitable/dp/B07D6K4QW1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529415457&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+thermometer This thermometer has been a life saver. My oldest daughter just has her third child. Her name is Audrey. When she was born she had a hard time breathing but she got better and finally came home. Not long after she came home however, her big sister, Aloura got pretty sick. I told my daughter about this thermometer that I had recently bought and I let her use it. Aloura had a fever of 102.6! We got her to the hospital and they gave her medicane to help her fever come down. The next day, Audrey felt earm to the touch. My daughter used this thermometer to get her temperature. She was asleep and it was so easy to gently run it across her forehead without waking her up. She also had a high fever and back to the hospital we went. The got her fever down and she's doing great. This thermometer is clinically tested for medical use and proven to be reliable if you use it according to the instructions. It's really fast at getting the most accurate temperature and you can use it in their little ears or gently run it across their forehead. It's actually small enough to fit in their tiny little ears. I'm so glad that I bought it. If we hadn't had an accurate thermometer, we may not have known how high their temperatures were and we wouldn't have taken them to the hospital. I love it!!! #thermometer #infrareddigitalthermometer, #infantthermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment