Sunday, July 29, 2018

Foot Pads by eProda

FDA Certified 2 in 1 Upgraded 2018 Formula 5 Aromatherapy Rapid Foot Care 30 Pack Pain Relief Sleep Aid with 6 Pieces Nasal Strips - Better Than Cushions, Sleeve Metatarsal Pads I tried these and I was confused at first but they really work. I washed my feet really good and let them air dry. Then I put the pads on the bottoms of my feet and went to bed. When I woke up, both of the pads were gone. They weren't on my feet any more. I found them in the foot of the bed. I mist have kicked them off during the night. They were a little black and there was a little bit of what looked like oil on the underside (side against your foot) of the pad. The next night I washed my feet, air dried them, and applied the pads. This time I put socks on and they stayed on all night. When I woke up and took the socks and the pads off, I was so surprised! There was this black, sticky, oily like substance on the sole of my foot and the underside of the pad. I doesn't smell bad, actually it still smells like the Green Tea. Also, it didn't leak through and get on my socks. I felt a little better during the day. I have a hard time sleeping. I also didn't feel as sluggish during the day like I usually do. I tried the Lavender the first night and the Green tea the second night. I'm going to use the Ginger tonight and see how it goes. The box comes with little packs and each pack has three sets of foot pads. I kept putting them on my feet with socks for 5 days and each day I woke up with black stuff on the pads and my feet. The 6th day there was barely any black stuff and the 7th night, there was no black stuff at all. It looked like I hadn't even put them on. I feel so much better. I feel refreshed, I sleep better, especially with the lavender, and I' also not sick with a cold anymore but that could be from meds and it being a week. I also tried the nose things that they put in the box and hubby said I didn't wake him up snoring at night and since I had a cold, I actually breathed better. It comes with Ginger, Rose, Green Tea, Lavender, and Peppermint foot pads, and a set of nose openers. I'm going to try the rest of them in another month and see what happens.
100% ALL NATURAL & PREMIUM QUALITY: Our aroma bamboo vinegar oil cleansing foot pads are made with the highest quality natural ingredients to the highest quality standards you should expect and includes 6 pieces nasal strips to help you reducing snoring by daily use The package includes 5 different aromatherapy pads. Ginger, Rose, Green tea, Peppermint, and lavender. The pad works at night when you sleep. Totally discreet – works while you sleep. FOR YOUR HEALTHY & ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: You will not see a big difference in one day. You will see the pads are black and wet when wake up in the morning. It means that the pads definitely works. Use them daily from 6 to 10 hours while sleeping. You will feel refresh when wake up and ready to start your day happily. We've also included free 6 pieces nasal strips for goodnight sleep and reducing snoring. 100% SATISFACTION & RISK FREE PURCHASE GUARANTEE: With our 2 in 1 Aroma fragrance foot pads with nasal strips pack you will get 30-days money back guarantee by our manufacturer and a 1-year free replacement warranty.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BX2SZTM

No comments:

Post a Comment