Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Firstblood Ajazz Watcher RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse, 7 Programmable Buttons Wired Gaming Mouse

Firstblood Ajazz Watcher RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse, 7 Programmable Buttons Wired Gaming Mouse. I've been wanting a gaming mouse for quite some time now so I can easier play my PC games. I don't have a "controller" for my PC so I am stuck pressing various keys to place my RPG games and after a while it's gets tiring. This great gaming mouse comes from First Blood and I got it on Amazon. Here's the link to get your own https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M2U8JU9 I also love this mouse because it offers seven different backlights in the mouse. The colors are vibrant and make a gaming night more exciting. It also a "breathing" LED pulses. The light increases and decreases in intensity while playing. It comes with two buttons on the left side of the mouse and two more on the top below the roller. These can easily be changed and functions be set. There are two center buttons below the roller that you can use to change the color of the LED light inside the mouse. High-accuracy optical sensor and adjustable polling rate allow you to do quick and high precision operations. This is corded mouse, which I prefer for guaranteed stable data transmitting with a 1.6m/5.2ft cord. This mouse is soft and fits perfectly in my hand. It's size is 4.96 x 2.72 x 1.50inches. It's a smooth, easy flow. It offers plug and play so there's no software to download. You can choose the button functions and change them as well. You can close the RPG to on and off to turn the light on and off if you'd like. First Blood offers a 2-Years Manufacturer's Warranty and Unconditional 30 days Money-back Guarantee. i love this gaming mouse because it has made PC gaming a whole lot easier and more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment