Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Bath Bomb Mold Heart Shape Clear Plastic Clamshell by Ian's Choice (16 Sets)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR14SOO WOOHOO!!! I finally made my very first bath bombs! I've watched so many different YouTube videos on making them and I finally got these adorable molds from Ian's Choice to make them. These are 16 sets of snap together, clear plastic molds. The ones I chose are heart shaped. You simply find the right recipe for you, mix up the bath bombs in a bowl and then press them into the molds then out the two together and the fit perfectly. I just used baking soda, citric acid (found at Walmart in the canning section), a little bit of cornstarch, Epsom salts, coconut oil, and essential oils. I also added Wisteria flowers to mine. You really need to press then into the molds pretty good. When filling the molds, make sure that they are fairly flat and that the edges are clean so that you can put them together and snap them closed.My first batch didn't fizz really good because I used too much coconut oil. Make sure that the mixture is fairly solid when you squeeze it. Too much wet ingredients will make them fizz out of the molds. I am very pleased with these molds, they're perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment