Tuesday, January 16, 2018

SOYATER 13 Pocket Baby Diaper Bag + Shoulder Strap + Changing Pad, 14" x 16", Black and White

SOYATER 13 Pocket Baby Diaper Bag + Shoulder Strap + Changing Pad, 14" x 16", Black This is an AWESOME diaper bag. I was really impressed when I opened it and started finding all the pockets in it. It comes in a ziplock plastic bag with the company's name and info on the bag. There are four large pockets inside the main compartment and two smaller one, perfect for bottles on either end inside. Then there are zipper compartments on the outside. Each zipper has the new, durable straps on them to make them easier to find and open. It comes with a cushioned strap folded inside that you can attach to the shuttle clips on the outside to make a long shoulder strap or you can just use the cushioned handles. You can also attach this bag to a stroller for ease and convenience. I am SO impressed with the size of this diaper bag. You can get almost double in this bag than you can with regular diaper bags. There's two zippered pockets on the outside, and a zippered cell phone pocket so you don't have to go digging around for it at the bottom of the bag. It also comes with a folded, velcro closure changing mat that is soft and cushioned so that you can change baby on the go, anywhere. They also provided a closable wet/dry bag for wet naps, stinky diapers, or wet clothes. It seals shut so that it doesn't contaminate the rest of the bag. One of the feature I really love are the draw string pockets on the outside on either side of the bag. You can put extra bottles in there, sunscreen, so it won't spill inside and get on everything, or an umbrella. The little drawstring keeps it tight and in place. There's also four additional pockets on the outside for whatever else you might need to take with you and baby. I have 5 Grandchildren and two more on the way. I wanted to get really nice diaper bags for my pregnant daughters and when I found this, I knew I had to get it. It's roomy, comfortable, versatile, and very sturdy. I can't wait for the new babies to get here so my girls can try this bag out. You can get it at Amazon through this link.....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0773ZK1LB

No comments:

Post a Comment