Saturday, January 6, 2018

ARNZION Nursing Covers for Baby Boys and Girls Butterfly Printing with Pouch Versatile Stretchy Babies Car Seat Covers Protector Infant Stroller Canopy for Travel Breastfeeding Cover

From ARNZION, this is the softest fabric that I've ever felt! This is a beautiful ivory white with black butterflies carseat, nursing cover. I bought this for my daughter who is having her first baby soon. I don't think that women should have to cover up when doing the most natural thing on the planet, breastfeeding a baby but I got her one all the same. This cover is super stretchy so that it can go over a car seat to keep the sun and flying insects off precious little baby or Mommy can put it on and privately nurse her little one under it without any problems. The fabric is made with double flannel but it's very light weight and breathable. I'm serious, this is the softest fabric I've ever laid my hands on. Super soft and gentle for baby's sensitive skin. It comes with it's own matching, "magic" pouch. It's made of the same soft material and it has a drawstring to close it and keep it in the diaper bag. It's perfectly sized to cover Mommy and baby or Baby and carseat. There's no dragging on the floor or getting dirty or stepped on. This is a beautiful gift for Mommy. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0784QSBGD

No comments:

Post a Comment