Thursday, May 10, 2018

ALEXCRAFT Wholesale 3 PCS Handmade Tree of Life Wire Wrap 7 Chakra Crystal Gemstone Pendant Necklace Bulk for Jewelry Making

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSZS39Y ALEXCRAFT Wholesale 3 PCS Handmade Tree of Life Wire Wrap 7 Chakra Crystal Gemstone Pendant Necklace Bulk for Jewelry Making I just got three 2 inch Tree of Life pendants to make necklaces with. I really love these pendants. They are handcrafted and made very well and sturdy. I've never really been good at working with wire, I can't seem to get it to do what I want. So, when I saw these from AlexCraft, I jumped on it. It has beautiful gemstone chips weaved into the wire and it's made so that none if it will come loose. I've been making jewelry for almost ten years now. I really wish that I had the talent to work with wire. I've come across several companies that make the Tree of Life crystal pendants and I'm really pleased with this particular company. I'm going to keep one of these for myself that I'll put on a silver chain and the other two are going to two of my four girls. Only two of my girls really like to wear jewelry so I'm not playing favorites. I'm very pleased with this company's work. These pendants arrived in a ziplock package and each pendant was in it's own package as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment