Wednesday, February 28, 2018

POLIYU Flameless Candles Pack of 12 LED Candles

POLIYU Flameless Candles Pack of 12 LED Candles Waterproof Wave Shape POLIYU Flameless Tea Lights Wax Dripped and Black Wick Battery Operated Candles Seasonal Candles Flameless Votive Lights First, I want to apologize, I meant to do this review a few days ago but right after my daughter's wedding, I got VERY sick. I'm feeling a little better today but not quite myself yet. Now that that's out of the way, I really want to tell Poliyu thank you for the awesome little votive candles. These were a lifesaver when it came down to finding something for the lanterns and on the table for the wedding. These little cuties are about 1.4"X2.0", LED, and look just like real candles with wax dripping and all. They are so easy to use, you pull the tab off of the bottom of them and then just turn them on. I loved having these because we had so many children running around and the last thing we wanted was for a child to knock into a table and knock over a candle and start a fire. Each little candle contains three of those little button batteries and they say that they'll last for a good 120 hours. It's also very easy to replace the batteries, there's a little panel on the bottom to change them so you can enjoy them for a very long time. Best thing is, the company offers a full money back guarantee or replacement if not fully satisfied. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FKZCPT

No comments:

Post a Comment